Road Runners Track Club is looking for an intern to assist 3-4 days a week for about 3-5 hours a day.
- Set your own schedule, work from home, or work with us on the field.
- Track practice is Monday-Thursday 5p.m. -7p.m. at Johnny Jacobs playground during summer hours.
- We mainly need help with paperwork, filing, traveling with the team if necessary or if you want to.
- You will be working closely with the Head Coach, the team and large companies as we try to get funding for the team.
- You will help with event planning as far as fundraisers etc, travel with the team, etc…
To be eligible for school credit you need to work at least 20-25 hours a week, including work from home, filing, travel with the team, etc…
If not for school credit, we will pay $20 a week for travel expenses to and from Johnny Jacobs Park. Local travel too and from track meets will be covered by RRTC. You do NOT need a car, as this team is a family and is willing to work with anyone that would like to help out.
This is a great opportunity for Public Relations Majors, Athletes, High School Students/College students etcS